Bach Rescue Remedies
WE NO LONGER CARRY BACH FLOWER REMEDIES
Bach Remedies are wonderful. They are found in most Health Food Stores, so we decided to guide you to your local store and not carry them here. If you are unfamiliar with flower essence remedies, in a sentence, liquid remedies are distilled from natural flowers, capturing the healing properties, and transferring them to the user. Very subtle and very effective for Adults, Children, and your Pets.
Learn more about Bach Flower Remedies
Bach Flower Remedies
In the 1920s and 30s, a noted homeopath called Dr Edward Bach discovered a system of flower remedies that can help us rediscover the positive side of ourselves. He believed, as many doctors do today, that attitude of mind plays a vital role in maintaining health and recovering from illness. When he died in 1936, he had developed a complete system of 38 flower remedies, each prepared from the flowers of wild plants, trees and bushes. They work by treating the individual rather than the disease or its symptoms. Still made at Mount Vernon, the home of Dr Bach, Bach Original Flower Remedies are the only flower essences bearing Edward Bach's signature.
Rescue Remedy is a combination of five of the original Bach Flower Remedies which are especially beneficial when you find yourself in traumatic situations, such as, stress, emergencies, after getting bad news, before an exam or job interview and all other kind of situations where we suddenly lose balance mentally. The Remedies quickly get us back in our normal balance so that we calmly can deal with any situation.
- Impatiens: For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We've found it very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress.
- Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
- Cherry Plum: For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one's path.
- Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
- Clematis: For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.