Feng Shui Crystals
In Feng Shui (pronounced fung shway), crystals and mirrors are used to quickly re-direct chi (the invisible energy that affects our homes, businesses, and even our health and well being. In the following sections, we will briefly describe the properties of leaded crystals and mirrors and provide examples for practical use.
Feng Shui Crystals are one of the most common, and easiest cures to apply. Lead crystals increase the balance of yang (the masculine energy of heat, life, summer, day, sun and fire) energy resulting in greater energy flow and life force.
Common places to hang crystals are:
- A long hall way with many doors where energy becomes "trapped". Hang the crystal from the ceiling half way down the hall to slow and disperse energy.
- When a door is directly in line with a bed, desk chair, or place you spend alot of time. Hang the crystal between the door and bed/chair so Chi (energy) will slow down.
- When steps lead directly to a door. Place the crystal between the bottom steps and the door.
- Wherever you wish to create a greater, and smoother energy flow. Placing a crystal in each window allows sunlight to pass through, activating the Chi (energy) in a gentle, yet powerful way.
Feng Shui Mirrors
Feng shui Mirrors are another common cure, used to deflect something negative away from you or to reflect something positive into your environment.
Common uses of mirrors include:
- When a ceiling slants down above a bed or down on your head in the office, place a mirror face up with the intention of lifting the ceiling back up.
- When a room you spend time in is over a garage, place a mirror face down to reflect away the energy coming up from below.
- To draw a pleasant outside scene (lake, trees, sky) inside, place a mirror near a window so it reflects the scene inside the room.
- To repel an unpleasant outside scene (traffic, buildings...), place a mirror between you and the thing you want to deflect. that is, inside a window facing outward or on the outside of a door.
We suggest you purchase convex - to push away negativity, and concave - to draw in good energy mirrors at your local auto parts store or decorator mirrors at a dollar store. They work just as well as traditional baqua mirrors, are less expensive, and why we no longer carry baqua mirrors.