Feng Shui Cures
In Feng Shui (pronounced fung shway), "cures" are used to quickly re-direct chi (the invisible energy that affects our homes, businesses, and even our health and well being. In the following sections, we will briefly describe a "cure" and provide examples of practical uses.
When an environment cannot be changed to the ideal energy movement, "Cures" are used. Below is a listing of cures, followed by products used in most cures.
The Basic Cures used to stimulate positive energy "Chi" and redirect negative energy
- Bright Objects: Mirrors, Faceted Crystal balls, gems, lights, candles
- Sounds: Windchimes, bells, music
- Living Chi:Flowers, Plants, Birds, Fish
- Moving: Mobiles, Chimes, Fountains
- Heavy: Stone Sculptures, Furniture
- Mechanical:Computers, Stereos, TV
- Bamboo Flutes and banners